Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - What Company Makes the Best Snowboards, & Why?
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 02:02 AM   #9 (permalink)
yas

currently the brand I fell in love with is BATALEON! by riders for riders with no hidden corporations behind it - so it's all about putting your money back where it belongs - to riders
...wait... CONCAVE! if you don't give a damn about philosophy, check out their construction. Maybe I am late and someone else started doing it, but as far as I know it's the only brand that makes the base in 3D - makes sense - decreases possibility of catching that nasty edge on the rail... ouch!
am not gonna bore you with tech stuff - if you feel like it go to bataleon.com and see for yourself.

other than that:
lib tech - went through a few of them, love'em!
salomon - still love'em, even though I broke one of the top freestyle models 4 years ago
morrow - same story as with salomon - although it was their 3d revert model with some wicked new core technology (about 7-8 years ago, dunno if they got any better - I know the technology is still the same) anyways love them, cause Todd Richards use to ride for them.
burton - crap. c'mon guys, we all know it's crap
forum - rewind 6-7 years ago - they had the best snowboarders in the world on 1 team!!! Thanx Peter Line