Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Whats up, new from Idaho!
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 07:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
2011Stevens

Thank you for your empathy haha yea the closest thing we have to a mountain is Mount Crescent (I call it Crescent Hill) and it's a good place if you're barely beginning. It's only an hour away from where I'm going to college so it's not that bad. I'm going to practice buttering and riding goofy around there lol

As for snowboarding in the west, trust me I knowwww! I miss it so much the first time I went was 2 years ago at Breckinridge and I actually didn't get to use that mountain to the fullest extent because I just fell on my butt a lot. Then I went to Mount Crescent a couple times, and this past spring break I went to Steamboat and that was amazing. So this year we're going to try out Winter Park, CO and we rented a slope side condo! Plus I have my first new snowboard (No more stupid rental gear! ) so I am super pumped about this season!!! Ahhh just a few more months...

Oh and I saw something on YouTube that I took interest in... Since I live in a small town with a lot of country roads I'm going to try something to the effect of wake boarding except with a snowboard and SUV hahaha I'll use the ditches as ramps!
Bindings: Burton Free Styles
Board: Ride Machete 164cm Wide 2011
2011Stevens is offline   Reply With Quote