Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Help, Help, Help, we need a name...
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 12:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
Old School

Default Help, Help, Help, we need a name...

...so for those of you that dont know us, we're making boards up in Fall City, Wa. and we are ready to go to small scale production with the release of about 16 or so boards this year to give away to local pros and shops to test. We have a couple models we are happy with that we tested last year (by the way, it was a great year in Wa., Crystal just shut down last Saturday) and we are now looking for a good name to go forward with these boards. So I put it out to the riders...you give us a good name that we like and we will give you a free custom board! No strings attached. The names of the company that we are looking so far are "Fall Line Boards" and "Basement Snowboards". You have somethin better? Remember the whole idea here is that these are boards made locally by riders for riders. I myself, have over 25 years of riding experience and my buddy who is making them with me has 15 years (40 years combined). Help me out and if we like it, we'll send you a custom board free of charge! put your thinking caps on folks cause mine is spent.

Cheers. - Big D.
Old School is offline   Reply With Quote