Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Police Threaten to Execute Man With Concealed Handgun Permit.
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 12:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
linvillegorge
Veteran Member

From the link I posted, how about this one:

"I guess if you work in a "low speed" area, you've never spoke to mutts in a language they understand. What he said is a far cry from a murder threat. He's on a stop with a whore, her pimp , and an armed goof. who has absolutely NO reason for where he is, who he's with, on a half deserted street in the middle of the night. I would not have ever searched an occupied car, but if knucklehead was armed like he was, I would have MF'ed him to. And I wouldn't be fired. I guess some people that don't deal with this kind of stuff ever, think the copper was "way out of line" and should be fired, maybe drawn and quartered, hung in a public square, beheaded, whatever...If some were created as "the perfect Policeman," I guess they would call for his head.

BTW, pretty much a pimp move on whomever in his PD gave up that video to the people with the agenda. I wouldn't ever want to be on any call with that clown.

If I was the Chief, he'd get a couple days and then I'd give him the oppurtunity to work some OT details to make it up, then I'd launch an investigation to find out who's giving out restricted Dept. info. And this is only because this vid went viral.. "

This is exactly why "internal investigations" are pure bullshit. Cops take the whole "brotherhood" concept very seriously. They protect their own, right or wrong. Most would rather cover up for a bad cop than do the right thing and uphold the public's trust in those of their profession. This guy here is basically saying that the guy he'd be going after is the guy who leaked the vid. Wow. It's why I don't trust cops for shit.

*BTW, the video wasn't "leaked". It was acquired through the Freedom of Information Act.