Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Rollercoaster riding
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 11:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Deviant
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslim39 View Post
Anybody else fill their offseasons with multiple theme park trips, to ride multiple rollercoasters all summer long? Like you obsess about them until your next trip??? Or am I the only snowboarder-coaster enthusiast hybrid? Cause that's what I do hhahahaha
Aha love this thread already. As an Ohioan who lives an hour from Cedar Point, hells yes. Used to be a member of ACE, think I'm up to around 60 or so different coasters across the country. After Cedar Point, nothing else really compares in terms of theme parks. I try to get up there twice a year, but only go when the kids are back in school.

For anyone that does come to the park, just a bit of advice. Don't come on weekends, and I suggest going Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. Reason being if someone takes a 3 day weekend it'll be Monday or Friday. Also if you stay at one of Cedar Points hotels you get into the park an hour before the general public. If you can't afford the hotels and want to come out there's a ton of camp grounds in the area with pretty cheap prices.

Pretty damn cool too that a season pass for Cedar Point is only 106 bucks considering it's 40 something to get in now. Gotta admit this is probably the best coaster I've ridden.

Deviant is offline   Reply With Quote