Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Ruroc helmets?
Thread: Ruroc helmets?
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 06:28 PM   #18 (permalink)
iratis

goggles seem good overall, massive if worn without helmet, bit of flex in the goggles themselves but lenses seem pretty sturdy and cant complain about clarity or anything, only worn it inside but wore it for 20 mins, tried heavy breathing etc not a bit of fogging. actually helmet combo so light started to forget i was wearing it, suppose cold air will be true test for fogging but i am impressed, i could fog up bedroom mirror through mask but not the goggles. mask is very strong on front, very sturdy in fact not cheap plastic, the bits that insert into helmet seem a bit more delicate but i put it on twenty odd times (takes a bit of practice before it becomes easy) and it seems fine. the "delicate bits" are designed to come apart if really stressed rather than break so you can clip them back in if that happened. although this did not happen once but one of the bits needed building out of the box, only gaps are designed gaps that keep the air flow system working.

that help?
iratis is offline   Reply With Quote