Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - RE: Board, Boots & Bindings Advice
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 11:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Blaze182

Default RE: Board, Boots & Bindings Advice

Hello!!

I visited this forum a couple years ago and received some great advice for a newbie and am hoping to get some again!! =D

I was told last time that when I eventually look for a board, I'd need a fat one - being boot size US 11.5 - 12 (Pending brand).

I'm ~ 6' 3" tall and weigh ~75kg.

I'm strongly considering an Elan El Grande board; are there any other good boards that would suit opposed to this?

I would say my skill level is better than newbie, and I find 'intermediate' runs very fun, I probably stack 3-4 times per run on an intermediate run; sometimes more if I'm exhausted, or none if I have a clear run. All I'm saying is I'm not a great boarder, but I can stay on my feet all the way down if I really try =]

In terms of boots and bindings I have no idea, I was considering the 'Neon Black' bindings by Elan, simply because in the El Grande board description it says to pair them with those bindings for the ultimate experience =P haha. Heres the links to what I'm considering, but honestly theres so much variety I don't really know where to start!!

El Grande | Elan Snowboards

Neon black | Elan Snowboards
Blaze182 is offline   Reply With Quote