Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - New Drift HD helmet cam
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 11:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
baconzoo

Lightbulb New Drift HD helmet cam

So, I'm privileged to work for Drift Innovation as a web designer and video editor, but my favorite part is R & D. You see, I own a myriad of cameras, and getting out there and using them in the field is the best part of my job. So all that being said: this new Drift HD camera is my new camera of choice. It's set to be available on the market at the end of August. Go Here for a Promo Code So you might want to plan to purchase one before winter.

Drift also has a new External Battery Pack for those all day timelapses. It also works to charge your cell phone or iPod.

Some of you hate the POV helmet cam videos, but take some of those shots and edit them to chase came style footage for a wicked mix that really tells a tale. For example here is a test I recently did with BMX'ers in order to prove how well this small helmet cam can works indoors (using night mode)

I have the camera on the end of a 5' monopod to get as close to the action as possible. So for $359 you can be shooting full 1080p HD either as a helmet cam or an in your face action camera.

Last edited by baconzoo; 08-06-2011 at 11:54 AM.
baconzoo is offline   Reply With Quote