Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bataleon 2012 Q & A
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 10:02 AM   #251 (permalink)
Wiredsport
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by losib3257 View Post
Hi Wiredsport,

I had some further questions on what board to get for next year. Like I said in a thread, currently I have a mostly freeride board-Burton Guru which is quite stiff. It is a pretty descent board for freeriding, but this year I am looking to progress into the park. When I am at my local mountain I hit the park-rails, kickers, boxes, bomb some hills, butter around, hit side bumps, and just have fun with everything over the hill. It is mostly hard pack groomers with some stashes of powder. I am also heading out to Breckenridge in January for a 5 day trip. I guess I cannot make up my mind on which of these two boards I would like to have. As far as my current board, I do not think that I will ride it that much if I can land a more park oriented board that can also kill it when bombing, carving, or hitting some kickers. I hope you can help me make a more informed decision. Thanks!

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 173-185 (varies throughout the year)
Boot: 9-9 1/2
Hi Losib,
From what I recall, you were deciding between the ET and Airobic. With your specs and primarily hardpack, you will be happier on the ET. The 154 will be perfect for your move into park riding. STOKED for you!
Wiredsport is offline   Reply With Quote