Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - tuning a board with MagneTraction (libTech)
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 10:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
marcdeo

BurtonAvenger...

I have a life. Im not a teenager whos entire world consists of snowboarding and I am not a professional snowboarder. But I am a man, and i am certain that if i asked you face to face that same question, you wouldn't call me an dumb or retarded. If you did, you would quickly regret it. But I just BET that you wouldn't anyway......

I asked a question and people act like children.

anyways, I attempted to edge the board and my buddy stopped me. it's not my board so I did. And then I remember him telling me that it couldn't be done and so on and so forth.

Since this seemed like a really cool place, and most of the questions i've read are answered respectfully by people who obviously share the same passion, I decided to pose what I thought - and still do - to be a valid question.

So let me teach you the correct way to REPLY in a mature manner ....

"Marcdeo, you CAN edge the board. Dont waste you money on people telling you you can't. I worked in a shop"

to which I would reply "thanks so much! i appreciate the heads up"

But I guess expecting that kind of behaviour from a person who admits to ripping off his customers is naive of me.

Last edited by marcdeo; 08-10-2011 at 10:21 PM.
marcdeo is offline   Reply With Quote