Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - tuning a board with MagneTraction (libTech)
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 09:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
marcdeo

I never threatened you. I know people like you - anyone who reads this thread will be able to tell the difference between you and I. I don't get upset or get into childish name calling over the internet. And I don't think - even with a whole jar of Crisco oil - that I would get any enjoyment out of fisting myself, so while I appreciate the recommendation (I'm sure you love it), I'll pass. Plus as you noticed I'm lazy, and Fisting seems like SUCH a chore......

And don't get all upset and frustrated. Even a first year psych student knows that anger, aggression are ALWAYS based in fear. So buddy, RELAX! Because fortunately (for you), we will never actually meet. So turn that frown upside down! You should do what I'm about to do, smoke a fatty and relax! Smile! Realize that soon we will all be on the hill, enjoying our collective passions. Of course You may choose to throw in a fisting session which you so kindly recommend, but HEY! more power to ya! I don't judge!
marcdeo is offline   Reply With Quote