Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Introduce yourself

2M views 4K replies 2K participants last post by  ctoma 
#1 ·
I will start this thread.

I am 24 years old, live in Toronto Canada.

I grew up in Regina, Saskatchewan (where there is a ton of snow) so naturally i have gone both skiing and snowboarding.

I'm still a beginner snowboarder, but hope to learn lots at Snowboarding Forum :D

#1,391 ·
Old new member

Hi

Pete from Cheshire in the UK.
Started riding 5 years ago at 42 for divorce therapy and mid life crisis.
Only wish she'd left 10 years earlier. :D

Currently riding Bataleon The Jam (09) on Rome 390s (08) and thinking about something more jib for the rare days it snows here and the even rarer days I have time to hit the fridge.

#1,393 ·
What up guys, I'm 23 living in Louisiana.

Lived in NC for four years and rode out at Sugar Mountain and have been riding since for 7 years. Moved back down here for flight school and to be near some family. I'm still riding every chance I get but it will be a little while since I am so far and my money is so tight. Still can't wait to get out again.

#1,394 · (Edited)
Hi all,

Sully from NSW Australia here.

Cruising the forums and looking around.

Cheers....

BTW, why sig no work?

Ride: Burton Custom X 160 ICS
Bind: Burton Co2 EST
Boot: Burton Driver X
Mt's: NSW resorts + Hokkaido Japan
Stand: Front 15+ Rear 0

#1,395 ·
*Waves*
Hey everybody!
I'm Steven from Nebraska (closest so called mountain is in Council Bluffs, Idaho Ski Crescent | Mount Crescent | Crescent, IA 51526 | Skiing | Snowboarding | Tubing) I've been Snowboarding about 4 times I think and I fell in love with it! I just bought brand new gear this summer and wont get to try them out for another 4 months :(
I'd probably call myself an... intermediate boarder, good enough to ride down blue trails haha

#1,396 ·
Hi all,

UK based, but getting more snow time as I get older (Heading out to the Alps a couple of times a year). Discovered Scotland for this first time this year too, regretting not making the long drive years ago.

Can be found at the UK snowdomes occasionally - when they have features out - trying to progress even though I'm getting a bit old now to take it too seriously.

Cheers all

Fred The Shred :)

#1,397 ·
I'm from Australia. Love to snowboard through the winter & ride dirt bikes in the summer.
Loving the forum's u guys have going here. its like the snowboarding bible.

#1,399 ·
New to the Snowboarding forum

Hey,

I have grown up in MN. Where I started snowboarding when I was 16. To make a long story short i am an addict. Snowboarding is too much fun. Hit me up anytime if anyone is looking for someone to hit the slopes out here in minnesota.

I ride a capita horror scope with union forces:D

#1,403 ·
Just wanted to get the ball rolling with my introduction. I live in Georgia right now working for the military. I have been snowboarding for 12 years not as much in the last 3, my job keeps me busy. Back when I had the time (collage and bumming) I would board about 70 - 90 days so I would say I am fairly good rider. I am more of freeride kind of guy with a pass threw the park if I come across it on a run. I look forward to progressing more with the wealth of knowledge that is here.

#1,404 ·
thats me

hey what up, my name is roman and iam 21 years old from Switzerland. I snowboard now for 13 years with one year break in between due to an broken leg injury I sufferd from a failure over a kicker.
While snowboarding I enjoy backcountry as much as I enjoy the park and the superpipe.
thats about it. peace

#1,405 ·
Hi, I'm Jack, from Melbourne in Australia (yeah, we don't get much decent snow down here), I'm 20 years old. I started snowboarding on a trip with school when I was about 16, in Canada for a week, and loved it. Been waiting since then to be able to afford to take it up and now I've decided that I can, so I've been reading a few threads here and there, and decided to join to access more of the great pool of knowledge of some of the more experienced 'boarders around!

#1,406 ·
I just found this forum...Already loving it. I learned boarding last November, and I immediately got hooked. Looking forward to the upcoming snow season...I live in the Los Angeles area, so we've got some mountains within a couple of hours of driving. Been primarily only going to Snow Summit last season, but excited to try some other mountains this year. I just graduated from law school and took the bar, so this season should be interesting; hoping to get some job news soon.

#1,412 · (Edited)
Been lurking here for a bit now and finally decided to join, as a lifetime member haha, as it seems like a good investment for all the new things I pick up and learn.

I am 20 years old, and reside in Canberra. I only started boarding a month or two ago and have only ever been to the snow twice so I'm still fresh, but loved it straight away. I skateboard so the transition wasn't that big and I love the cold as I'm a winter baby so it's a perfect combo.

Weoo~