Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Opinions/Experiences with Ride Bindings?
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 01:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Shepherd

I started with some Ride step-ins and a boot made for that particular binding. After ten years the liner of the boot gave out and the bindings are still going strong. If I could have gotten Ride to make me a new liner for the boot I'd still be riding them. Since I couldn't get that done, I had to switch to the EX strap ins. I've only have about 14 days riding in them but love them. I almost got the SPi's but figured they might be over my skill level. Reading a previous post in this thread, I was shocked to hear about Ride bindings falling apart. I've only ever read good reviews with the minor annoyance concerning the ratchets being hard on a rider's gloves. I personally haven't had that problem with the ratchets. I have the Yukon with EX bindings and the Anthem boots and usually ride three to seven hours when I go. No binding or boot related pain or fatigue even when doing four straight days in a row.