Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Opinions/Experiences with Ride Bindings?
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 12:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mr. Right
BoardTard Xtrordinair

I've got a pair of 05/06 SPi's that have well over 300 days on them. The tool less adjuster on the ankle strap broke about a month ago because I snapped it down backwards like a dumbass and Ride sent me 2 new ones for free. I also have a pair of 08 SPi's that have been great so far. The ratchets are a little beefier than the older ones and the ankle strap is a little stiffer. I looked at the Delta Movements when I picked up my new SPis and I think I'd get a step above them in the movement collection if I was getting any of them. The newer ratchets on the lower end Ride bindings seem a little chincy, but that could have been because they were display models and had been clicked a buzzillion million times. Anyway, I love Ride bindings and I love their customer support even more. My old SPis still work fine to this day, I only got new ones because when I broke the adjuster I had a trip 3 days later and couldn't wait for the parts to come, they came after 4 days, the day after I left. Free of charge and well out of warranty.