Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - skate banana - skating difficulty!
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 02:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Mervin MTX

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf4 View Post
hey guys,

recently swapped over to a Lib skate banana after previously only using traditional camber boards.

im finding that its really hard to skate/glide in turns without spinning out all the time!

used to have no problems making it through entire runs with only 1 boot strapped in, but since swapping over to a rocker board,
as soon as i put a little bit of toe/heel into the board, it just starts to pivot on the center camber point and spin me round 180/360.

Has anyone else experienced the same issues with reverse camber boards? if so what do you do to counter it? place your unstrapped foot
closer to the middle of the board and try riding with ur weight distributed over the front half of the board instead??

any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Audwin
and you have no problem skating before? rocker boards just take a bit of time to get used to. honestly, it is not that big of a problem at all. i think 10 trips up and down and you should feel right at home
Mervin MTX is offline   Reply With Quote