Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Is It Winter Yet?
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 01:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
IdahoFreshies
Land of the Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
What river?

I am an avid white water guy with a 14 foot cat. I have done the main Salmon a few times over there. Hoping to do lower Salmon from Lucile to Heller Bar on the Snake this fall. The Owyhee is on my to do list as well as Hells canyon. I pretty much live on the Deschutes River on my weekends this time of year. Love snowboarding but never in a hurry to see summer end.
HAHAHAHAHA not quite that kind of rafting. Ive done the upper salmon when it was around 70k...but this was more of a relaxing float...of the boise river

298335_121179391313195_100002634034424_110729_1459974_n.jpg
I give you, party barge 2.0. 6'x10' deck on 4 55 gallon barrels, comfortably seats 4. This pic was taken after we finished, and we just threw all of out stuff on top of it so we could carry it. The cooler was next to the chair, all of the life jackets were tucked under the chair, we had a radio but it got taken out by a low branch, and we have 3 inflatable rafts we were towing behind so we could get out when it got too shallow over the rapids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
do they even make chaps with asses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I think they call them pants

Last edited by IdahoFreshies; 08-21-2011 at 01:55 PM.
IdahoFreshies is offline   Reply With Quote