Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - got a question about a possible setup
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 10:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
ridegoofy27

yea, 5 or 6 seasons, spread out for about 7 years or so. i've always traveled to the places i went. from about 03-06 i did the majority of my trips, then had my recent trip back last year, so to answer your question, yes i know of some good brands like neversummer, ride, and burton, but since im not around the sport as often i would like to be, i dont know if there are better ones. i also know some brands make better park boards, and some make better all mountain boards, so i was wondering if anyone had a suggestion on any of them that were known for having great all mountain boards. and yes i know of the search button, i just wanted to see if anyone had an opinion of what they like. its a little different when you get an answer to your own question, rather than look at reviews, because sometimes people dont ask the exact same question and might not have the answer your looking for.
ridegoofy27 is offline   Reply With Quote