Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Is their a difference in board companies that are top quality
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 05:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
snowNmusic

Question Is their a difference in board companies that are top quality

I have a 08/09 Rome Agent and just love it. It has been a great board and ill ride it tell it breaks. I do though want a 2nd board and i'm not sure if i'm going to buy a mountain board or park. My problem is since i've been looking around is their really a difference in top end boards? The technology is the same right? Everyone is using the 'latest' stuff so what is the difference?

If you take Burtons top park board along with Rome, NeverSummer, Libtech and others is there really a difference? Sure they are different companies made in different places but the technology today id say is the same? Is it just preference like the old Ford Vs Chevy debate?

I'm looking into NeverSumer and a 2nd Rome for my second board but im undecided and unsure about above what i just asked. Neversummer sounds like a great snowboard company but if i got the Raptor or Romes Anthem for mountain would i even notice what board i was using if i wasn't told?

I am a advanced/expert mountain rider and beginner park and have no problems going anywhere. I'm not new to the sport by any means but i've never really asked myself the above question. Help?
snowNmusic is offline   Reply With Quote