Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Is their a difference in board companies that are top quality
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 08:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
BurtonAvenger
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowNmusic View Post
I wont buy anything made in china unless its the last option.

Products made in china are made to break so you by them again. Slave labor producing crap goods is not something i support.

But boards like my Rome that was made in Austria and others in Europe and America that make quality stuff, is their really a difference when it comes to the close details like i said above in the OP.

I don't know if i would be able to tell the difference if i rode Burtons best or Romes best. So does it even matter what you buy. (remember im NOT buying chinas garbage)
Your precious Rome is made in Taiwan. Learn a thing or two before you spew your ignorant dribble on here.

You use snowboard bindings? China. You use snowboard boots? China. Outerwear? China probably 75% or so of the time.

You want to ask if one brand is better than another and when someone says it's factory based you then say you'd never use anything from China you are a fucking tool. Get educated it used to be US>Europe>China then it became Europe>US>China now it's China>Europe>US.

Case in point I'm riding a Lamar yeah I said I'm riding the most bottom of the barrel brand if you ask people. Guess what shits still stronger than a lot of the American made stuff. So if you want to raise your patriotic flag and bravado go for it there's some great products made here but by no means are they the best. You can see it in the finished product.