Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bataleon 2012 Q & A
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 03:58 PM   #330 (permalink)
tomahawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomahawk View Post
Hi, i was trying to research bataleon boards and stumbled across this thread.

I've been rocking an old bataleon Hero 159 (from 2006 i think?) for the past 4 years or so, and i love it, but it's gettin to the point where it's getting decently worn, and i'm itching to try something new.

the type of riding i do is mainly bombing as fast as a run allows, or hunting for powder in the trees. I dont do any park stuff, and dont really do any jumps. I would say I'm a very experienced boarder, but nothing crazy good.

I got my eyes on the Omni (debating between the 158 and 161) or the undisputed, but i must say the undisputed seems a lil too much just big mountain riding, I still want to be able to enjoy chill days with my less experienced friends. Are there any boards in the lineup that i might be missing?

oh yeah, i'm 5'10", 180lbs, size 13 boots. ive been in tahoe for the past 4 years, but going to be moving to switzerland next year (no clue what to expect there)

also, can anyone provide any feedback as to how worth it the 2012 boards are compared to the 2011? It seems like you can get the 2011 boards for ~$100 less; are the 2012 boards worth 100 bucks more?

thanks!
anybody care to give any feedback?
tomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote