Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Which Snowboard should i buy...???
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 10:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nivek
Veteran Member

I would totally suggest a Bataleon Goliath. Its softer than the Jam, but being camber I think you'll still find it to be enough board for when you want to go fast. That way when you want to play around you're on a little bit softer of a board. If you are worried though TBT is inherently playful in the tips so the jam will be more doable than others similar in flex.

Another you might look at is the Signal Omni. Camber between the feet keeps it stable and rocker outide keeps it fun. Also the Omni was the first board with this, Signal introduced it to the industry. So theirs is dialed and in my experience the only camrock that really works right. You may not be able to find a 2011 but the 2012 should only be like $400-$420. So not far off some of the sale prices for the others you're looking at.

Hell, at you're weight maybe look at the 154 Signal Park Flat for this year. Under $400, triax glass top and bottom with carbon in the bottom. I'm you're weight and that board in that size for me would be a killer all mountain freestyle stick. I will personally be on the 152, possibly with a little tweak to soften it up a smidge, as my do everything board.

That thing I do to escape the world and have fun with my friend

Last edited by Nivek; 08-31-2011 at 07:39 PM.
Nivek is offline   Reply With Quote