Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - First time on a mountain
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 04:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
killincatslive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie11 View Post
I have a season pass @ Okemo but I hit up Killington, Mount Snow, Sunnapee, Stowe, Stratton, etc. There are tons of great Mountains in VT but things don't usually get started around here until Mid November or so. Im a member of the Facebook Page called NY/CT/MA Ski/Snowboarding Group, just joined this past year but its basically a bunch of likeminded individuals who are obsessed with the board. They plan group trips and what not... the more the merrier, defray costs...

Where in CT are you @?
Yea I visited Okemo this summer, its pretty awesome! I really would like to go there and Killington and Mt. Snow were others I wanted to check out. I actually live in Middletown and I know Mt. Southington is near so I wanted to see how good that was as well. Thanks for the info on the facebook page, I will check that out. I'm trying to find some other people who love snowboarding out here as much as me, just waiting for the snow to fall. Thanks again!
killincatslive is offline   Reply With Quote