Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Hi, I'm here for the gang bang
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 01:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
killincatslive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yes Officer View Post
When I can actually get the time off of work I'll shoot up to Wachusett or if I feel like gettin up early I'll head up to Killington or Okemo. Every winter I get together with like 40 people and we head up to Sugarloaf or Sunday River for 5 days. Usually rent out a row of condos right on the mountain (board on board off). What about you? Other than that its whenever and wherever I can get to.
That sounds like a blast! I really wanna hit Killington and Okemo. I actually drove up to Okemo a couple weeks ago just to check it out. I drove to the top and it looks epic! I can't wait to go there when the snow falls. I actually just moved out here tho from MI, and I have only been here since May. I haven't gotten to ride obviously. But I'm really hoping to find some places to shred. You should PM me if your ever looking for someone else to head up to Vermont. I really want to make a trip there, just have to meet some others who share the interest.
killincatslive is offline   Reply With Quote