Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Another boring Binding help thread
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 01:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Yes Officer

Default Another boring Binding help thread

I'm 6' 3" and 205 pounds. I have been riding for a little over 5 years and have had the same setup the entire time (163W K2 Satellite, Drake Supersport bindings, and Northwave Freestyle boots).

I have wanted to start hitting the park a bit, but I'm on a quazi-tight budget (getting married in 2 months). I just picked up the 2011 Technine MFM Classic 158 for a price I could not pass up on. I read a bunch of reviews about it and it seemed like a decent entry level park board, and the fact that its a mid-wide and the waist width is good for my size 12-13 boot.

I was looking at a couple of T9 bindings (the 2011 MFM classic which I found for a good price). I have read a lot of reviews and most are not that great for T9 quality. They get style points, but I want bindings that will last. I was also reading about the Rome 390s. So pretty much my question is what would be a good bang for the buck. I also have size 12-13 boots depending on the brand. I dont even know if those fit in the T9 Large bindings. Whatever help you guys can be would be great.
Yes Officer is offline   Reply With Quote