Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Park and Mountain?
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 07:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nivek
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek View Post
Try some K2 Uprises, Flow M9's, 2011 Ride Nitranes, Flux TT30's, or Raiden Zero's.
Uprises cause they ride like Formulas with a little softer base being auto. Good strong, tall, supportive highback and canting to keep them knees feelin good. 2011 Ride Nitranes were one of my favorite bindings. The urethane towers in your toes and heels were money and with the right boot-fit the thong works great and give you all the response you need. That was also one of my favorite highbacks to date. Drive back into in in a turn and you get a really strong feel, but get any kind of tweak in the park and that top section lets you do what you want. The TT30's have pillow comfy straps and are lighter for 2012. They did lack a little in dampening but were still a solid no frills get it done kinda park binding. The Zero's are my personal pick for a little bit softer park binding for 2012. I prefer the airbag dampening even to Harshmellow, the ratchets were butter, their minidisc give noticeably better flex under foot, highback can be driven into somewhat but is mainly park oriented, and the toestrap gripped, didn't move, and I never felt it on my toes.

That is all my experience from being in them.

That thing I do to escape the world and have fun with my friend

Also, buy my things?
http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy...ml#post1737634
Nivek is offline   Reply With Quote