Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Looking for a place in Colorado.
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 11:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Default Looking for a place in Colorado.

I am looking for someone who knows of a good place to snowboard close to Fort Collins, CO or Grand Junction, CO... I really want to move out to CO like 2-3 years from now after i finish school And have some moving money. I just want to live close enough to a nice local mountain, not the place all the tourists come to snowboard at. Just a really chill place to board at. With long runs and lots of powder.

ha im probably asking for peoples best kept secrets. I just really want to live out in Co. I am obsessed with it. I don't have to live in Fort Collins or Grand Junction...I just want to live close enough to my mountain and my place of work...So if i could live close to, not a large ass city like Denver I dont really know alot about CO since i have never been there but its my dream...Thanks for the help. I know i probably sound like everyone else who wants to move to CO. But if you can offer any advice. Thank you.
09 rome crail 156
09 burton triads
09 burton boxers
eschen515 is offline   Reply With Quote