Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Magnetraction vs Vario
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 02:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dano
Veteran Member

Default Magnetraction vs Vario

Hey all,

I'm picking a new set-up this year and a big factor for me is edge hold and control on shit snow. The last couple years where I ride have been absolutely insane for dry deep powder but this is usually never the case (between early Jan-mid Feb at least). So I'm looking for a stiff RC board to handle both these riding conditions and my style. The 2 I've narrowed it down to are the T.rice and the Heritage.

Here's the issue. Never Summer is virtually non-existent up hear with the exeption of one or two and even though NS has a ton of hype (and I'm completely sure for good reason), it's hard for me to order a snowboard that I've never ridden let alone touched or seen, based on Internet hype alone (and also tough for me not to buy local). On the other hand, even though my buddy's T.rice is an awesome and fun deck to ride, I don't like how every second person has one. Even though that's more evidence it's a solid stick, it's a little mainstream if ya know what I mean.

Any help guiding this $500+ purchase would be greatly appreciated, Thanx.

Last edited by Dano; 09-07-2011 at 03:53 AM.
Dano is offline   Reply With Quote