Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - In need of a crash course on bindings!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 11:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jhucke

Default In need of a crash course on bindings!!!

First post on here, so I'm quite new to buying and knowing what is what in the snowboarding world. I've always used other peoples equipment and boards, so I have finally decided that I want to buy my own stuff.
So are $350 bindings really THAT much better than $150 bindings? I just do not see how that can be true. What makes them better?
I was also wondering about flow bindinds.. It seems like everyone is bashing flows pretty hard on this forum. Am I going to have to buy flows top of the line bindings to get something decent?
I have compiled a list of bindings in my pricerange for you nice people to tell me which to buy.
K2 Hurrithane or Indy ...Maybe Formula or Cinch cts or do those suck? (Not sure if its worth it)
Union Milan, Contact, Flite ...Maybe Force (Again, not sure if its worth it)
Burton Custom/Custom EST...Maybe Missions
Ride EX and maybe Revolt
Rome United or Arsenal ..Coolest looking bindings in my opinion
Forum Faction maybe Republic
Flow The 5, Trilogy, m9, Flite 2

So... Kind of threw it all out there so forgive me. Anything to go after? Anything to stay away from?
Keep in mind that I generally just ride around the mountain trying to pull off 180s and land without hurting my ass. However I am trying to become more confident for the park!

So thanks for any type of positive information you guys can give me!
JHucke
Jhucke is offline   Reply With Quote