Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - New board!!
Thread: New board!!
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 07:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
Wiredsport
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ll IrOn CiTy ll View Post
Whats going on guys/girls...Im getting a new board this winter and I would like to get a board that will help me evolve as a rider.I live in PA,so keep that in consideration.I will be using in the park as well a everywhere else.Im fairly new to snowboarding however Im learning at a decent rate coming from skating.Ive noticed that when I use my board I have now(cambered) that I can bomb pretty much any hill at our local mountain and feel very confident in doing so.But when I used a friends Lib Tech Skate Banana I would get alot of chatter especially on icy days.My question is what is a good park board that I can still kill hills with..Some goals I have this season are to master riding switch(to a point obviously!) and to improve my jumping and jib game.Im not to up with the latest tech but are the boards with both?And if so,would they be what Im looking for?Thanks in advanced and feel free to ask me any questions that would help you answer my question.

5'8
145 lbs
size 9.5 shoes
7Springs Mountain Resort PA
Stoked to hear that you are ripping it up in PA.

You will get a lot of great suggestions here and there are many solid boards out there that will work well for you.

We sell boards, so I am very biased but here are 3 that I love that won't break the bank:

Gnu Carbon Credit 153 - Amazing for what you want to be doing, Good Wood Winner, Magne Traction

Nitro Sub Zero 152 - Sold as a Street / Rail board, but WAY more versatile than that. Gullwing Rocker comined with a slightly convex/bowed base underfoot (Drifter Base). SICK TECH!

Flow ERA 152- Carbon Rocker dream board. Ultra fun for all mountain freestyle.

STOKED!
Wiredsport is offline   Reply With Quote