Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Post Your Setup for the 2011-2012 Season!

210K views 531 replies 274 participants last post by  jbernste03 
#1 ·
Continuing from last years...

people seem to really like these threads and they are really helpful for people looking for gear. not to mention get feedback on your own. if people can keep this specs only, taking conversations into other threads that would be very appreciated.

#2 ·
I'll start:

10/11 Neversummer Revolver-R 156
10/11 Flux RK30's
Rome Libertine Boots (black)
That pic is a year old however, I'll get another up as soon as I get her setup and waxed. Only big difference is I ditched most of the stickers.

#15 ·
Not entirely sure. Right now, the quiver looks like:

Head ICT Intelligence 162 from several years ago
Never Summer Proto CT 157
Salomon Powder Snake 163

Binders
Rome 390 Bosses
Salomon XLTs (several years old)

I'm looking at possibly getting a Nug + Burton re:flex bindings, but that's pending a demo. I can only really justify 3 sticks. I really like that Head board and have would like to retain a cambered stick in the rotation, it might be the odd man out.

#20 ·
As of right now....
2011 Lib Tech Box Scratcher
2011 Rome 390 Boss

the skate banana is out of commision, soon to be replaced with a YES. great beauties of history 155 or 158
also looking into getting a T.Rice Split Board for when i go to hike backcountry in Wyoming this winter :cheeky4:

#27 ·

'08 Burton Custom 158 / '11 Ride Delta
'11 Never Summer SL 158 / '11 Ride Delta
'11 Ride Highlife 161 / '10 Ride CAD
'10 Ride Slackcountry / '10 Ride CAD
'11 Ride RFL boots

The Burton Cartels and Rome Targas from the pics are sold, probably gonna pick up some Ride Capos for the Highlife though.

#31 ·
my setup

10-11 ride highlife 158 (camrock)

08-09 Volkl zenit 161 (full camber)

10-11 burton cartels with 10-11 burton rulers

Before I get the burton police on my ass I live in Japan and with size 11 feet its hard to find boots and bindings that are on sale. They were cheap (for Japan) and so far doing a great job too. I especially like the cartels.

My wear is Air to ground seven Jacket with Mizuno trousers. Goggles are swans rising sun, swans top of the line polarized goggle and its made here in Japan so found them half price:D. I know mostly skiers wear them but they are fantastic. Never fog up and I see every little transition with the polarized lens.

Oh and the Dakine pro 2 backpack.

Attachments

#37 ·
10-11 ride highlife 158 (camrock)

08-09 Volkl zenit 161 (full camber)

10-11 burton cartels with 10-11 burton rulers

Before I get the burton police on my ass I live in Japan and with size 11 feet its hard to find boots and bindings that are on sale. They were cheap (for Japan) and so far doing a great job too. I especially like the cartels.

My wear is Air to ground seven Jacket with Mizuno trousers. Goggles are swans rising sun, swans top of the line polarized goggle and its made here in Japan so found them half price:D. I know mostly skiers wear them but they are fantastic. Never fog up and I see every little transition with the polarized lens.

Oh and the Dakine pro 2 backpack.
The '11 Highlife is just LoPro. Not Camrock. Just rocker.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.