Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Do I pull the trigger?
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 10:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
losib3257

Default Do I pull the trigger?

Alright guys, I am going to buy my board this week. I am getting a 2012 154 Bataleon ET. I am 175 lbs, 5'11'' and ride everything on the mountain, from freeriding the groomers, to pow to the park. I am so nervous to make the decision to buy this board that I cannot help but second guess myself because last year I foolishly bought a board that did not fit my riding ability.

Now, I am 95% positive that this is the right board for me. Since about March of this year I have been reading and reading about boards on here and the right setup for me. I know that many of you may respond by saying,"if you are not sure use the search button." Believe me, I have, but someone can only read so much.

I am asking you guys to let me know if this is the right decision and if anyone has any other boards that I should maybe research more and consider buying instead of the ET. I know that ultimately, I can only make that decision, but I would appreciate your guys' feedback as well.

Thanks.
losib3257 is offline   Reply With Quote