Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Review: 2012 Never Summer Proto CT
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 03:02 PM   #486 (permalink)
kimchijajonshim

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukaszeklp View Post
I've been reading this post since begin and few months ago I was just happy that there will be a new board in never summer's line. Now I'm all into this board and think that this kind of posts should be forbidden because can ruin our budgets .

I have a question regarding holes pattern on 154 size and stance options. The reason why I'm asking is because I will use it with burton cartel re:flex bindings which as all of reflex bindings have limited (to one) stance options in their discs. In this case my only stance options are limited to those coming from board.

Thanks, Lucas
I'm not 100% sure, but I think his concern might be what reference stance is. Without micro adjustments your options are either to go up/down 1.5" inches in stance width or 3/4" if you're willing to / want to mess with reference set-back. I would have similar concerns if I had Reflex bindings... enough that I might switch them out for Forum "good vibes" discs (which do have micro adjustment front-to-back but are hinged).

Reference on the 157 Proto and my 158 SL is 21.5". Assuming a 155 Proto has the same insert widths (not 100% sure on that, but seems reasonable), your options with a centered stance and Reflex bindings would be 20", 21.5", 23", and 24.5".
kimchijajonshim is offline   Reply With Quote