Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Binding Size Suggestion!?
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 01:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
fattrav
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickCap View Post
hey guys,

i just bought new boots and my feet grew like a plant, quick!!! i had a size 9.5 and now im a 11.5! i got my burton freestyle medium bindings last year!!! are these boots too big and do i have to buy new large bindings, or will the mediums be okay for this season? i didnt get the boots yet but i dont know if there is a way to adjust the medium freestyle bindings to fit the 11.5 boots? please help!!! will the mediums be ok for a 11.5 boots basically or should i buy large bindings? thanks

NickCap
Yo! Right, the Burton sizing is about 8 - 11 for a medium binding, so you might just be able to squeeze those hoofs into them (it might take some cramming though) and if not, then your going to be wanting larges. You may also want to look for a boot that has some kind of reduced foot print technology in it so that the Bindings might last you a little longer.

My suggestion would be to take your bindings in with you when you do decide to fork out/pick up your boots and check them then to see if the boot is gonna fit. Thats the only way your gonna know.
fattrav is offline   Reply With Quote