Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Another board advice thread
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 01:21 PM   #8 (permalink)

The Endeavor High 5 is a mid-wide and has a longer effective edge so keep that in mind. I didn't really like the High 5 when I rode it, I found it too stiff for my taste. It is a fairly aggressive board, especially for a twin and is great off big jumps, but I hated it in powder and on boxes and rails.

For a board that is a bit stiffer but I enjoyed a ton in the park, check out the Endeavor BOD. Zero camber, and lifted contact points, it's one of the funnest boards around for sure. Really stable off jumps, but also presses and butters amazingly. Check out the 155 for park.

Because you are already riding a Rome Agent, I think you would most enjoy the Endeavor Color, it is fairly soft but also has decent stability as well. It is also very light. It rides very laid back because of the style of the reverse camber which is great in the park. It is one of my personal favourites and as far as park boards go I think it beats anything. Just my opinion of course. For sizing I suggest you check out the 158, especially if you are thinking about jumping it. The 58 will give you the stability you need, but you will see that even at that size the board still presses very easily.
604 is offline   Reply With Quote