Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Ah for fcuk sakes.
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 10:43 PM   #5 (permalink)

Originally Posted by sedition View Post
If it makes you feel any better, a good friend of mine, 30, was just diagnosed with stage-3 non-hodgens cancer. He was supposed to start chemo in a few weeks, but when he went in for test results they said "your not going home, chemo starts in 3 hours." I'll tip some St. Ides for both of you.
haha, i hate to say it, but the human tendency to take things for granted is preventing me from feeling better by reading that, but makes me feel bad for him too.

I hate job hunting SO much, you guys don't understand.... everyone in my frigging industry wants "5-10 years of experience", and all these really really specialized skills, like they want someone to come in and work form day one with zero training... GET-fucking-real!!! Haha, 1/2 the doucebags at my work with 10+ years of experience are more useless than pocket lint.

again, sry to hear about ur boy tho man, hope he pulls through... its a different problem, but a struggle all the same.

oh and DAve, i dunno man... I'm still talking with ym boy in calgary, but if that falls through either Whistler, Banff or Salt Lake City.
Official 'Eh' Team representative

Toronto Prelude Club

Last edited by kri$han; 03-10-2008 at 10:45 PM.
kri$han is offline   Reply With Quote