Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Introduce yourself
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 09:47 AM   #1447 (permalink)
hikeswithdogs
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hey forum members, hikeswithdogs here(real name is Josh) I’m 34 and have been riding on and off since I was 13 but have ridden a hard 60+ days a winter for the last 2 seasons. Have ridden in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Colorado, Utah and New Zealand and did a 2 week snowboarding road trip through Colorado\Utah last winter.

I ride a 2010 K2 TurboDream with K2 Cinch binders and Salomon F22's , previously owned 2 Burton T6's a burton Free5 and Air5, girlfriend has a new Gnu Christy Barrett B-Pro with older ride binders for this season in Utah as she broke her old POS Burton last season.

Starting this season my girlfriend and I will live in Minnesota in the summer and Utah in the winter(no we are not rich just VERY lucky), I do low level computer work and she normally works at whatever local resorts have good bartending\serving jobs available, she hopes to get a serving job at Snowbird or Solitude this winter we both have season passes at Brighton in Utah and hope to get free passes for whatever mountain she gets hired at this winter. Before meeting almost 2 years ago she spent a season working at Glacier National park and Northstar in Tahoe.

I’ve ridden at the following resorts
Coronet Peak, The Remarkables, Cardrona, Breckenridge, Keystone, A-Basin , WinterPark, BeaverCreek, Copper Mountain, Brighton, Snowbird, Solitude, Park City, The Canyons, and our favorite Powder Mountain up near Ogden. I hope to get to Big Sky, Targhee and Moonlight Basin this winter and maybe even a couple Tahoe resorts if we can scrape together some additional funds.

Great to meet you all!
hikeswithdogs is offline   Reply With Quote