Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2012 cartelss vs 2012 boss 390s
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 11:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
citizensofshred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jed View Post
Adjustment just depends on making sure you buy the right size.

As far as which binding you should buy, how do you feel about forward lean? Do you prefer a really aggressive forward lean or no forward lean and what do you ride?

You should be aware that the cartels typically have more forward lean than other bindings, so if you don't like forward lean I wouldn't buy them.
as for the sizing the l xl is right in the zone for size 10 my buddy has 9.5 in the same boot so i told him to get the smaller binding and when they arived they were too small for his boots its like if your between 9-11 your forgoten a bit about which is weird cos they are the most popular sizes. ive heard other people complaining of this too.... i would just hate to make the same mistake again.

as for the forward lean that is why i asked specifically about the 2012 cartel as this year it has none.

as for what i ride.... i love everything but like most people i get lazy and probly end up spending 60-70 percent of the time in the park. i also ride 100+ days a year so durability is a big issue. ive got 240 days out of my union forces and with the exception of replacing one ratchet they are as good as new i would love if my next bindings are near the same.(i hade a pair of ride mvmts that were done after about 70days.)
citizensofshred is offline   Reply With Quote