Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 11:52 AM   #1014 (permalink)
sabatoa
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_z View Post
Yeah it is probably going to be a beginner hill and then an intermediate & advanced terrain park setup. Check out Pando Winter Sports Park over on the West side of the state, that's what I'd expect this to be.
You got to get a hold of this guy Dave. He's got some news he wants to break once it's official

"This is so new and we are still trying to wrangle all the details so no inaccuracies or misses. Understand the whole thing happened as a result of DNR grand application by retired Ing Co Park Director Bob Moore for a TUBING HILL. Bob Ford, who I work with, was awarded a contract to design the grading plan last January - he's a landscape architect. That's when we said - let's put a terrain park in. But not easy. We had to go through the complexity of approval process including park board and Ingham County Commission. The hero is Commissioner Deb Nolan who had the guts to take a chance on a project NEVER DONE before except the prototype in Denver. Since we have tons of experience doing skateparks, including Ranney and Mason, the average time to get government on board is at least 2 years. We got the prelims done in a few months. We know it's huge news and what's coming is even huge-er. I suggest we get together ASAP like this week and have a meeting to discuss. Like I said there is one more detail that MUST be confirmed beyond that we're good to go - contact me"

His name is Pete Bosheff. Here is his contact; https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1141647273
  • Boyne Mountain: 0
  • Mt Holly: 1
  • Mt. Brighton: 0
  • Caberfae Peaks: 0
  • Crystal Mountain: 0
  • Bittersweet: 0
sabatoa is offline   Reply With Quote