Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Occupy Wall Street Protest.
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 03:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
snowklinger
Banned!

In case you havent noticed the people with the power in this country are trying to send a good portion of our young people overseas in the armed services, so that when they come back they have a loyal police force to do their bidding and protect their constituencies. This also gives them the beneficial effect of splitting our forces, so that those of us with the conscience to ask questions and call out bullshit can be kept down by our own peers.

People talk about the housing market and wall street as culprits (talking about economic woes), and while they are certainly CULPABLE...comon ur telling us that war over the last 10 years in the middle east is free? or cost-effective? or profitable? You only have to watch a little news to know that hundreds of millions of dollars are pouring out of our pockets at a steady clip into desert sand thousands of miles away.

I try not to get into it too much cuz i hate ALL of the political parties and what they have to offer, and its obvious that most people would prefer to keep their heads in the sand anyway.

U can infer whatever politics you want but eyes wide open people.

Dont confuse my stance pls for anti-war or left wing. I'm just anti-stupidity, we dont have a voice unfortunately.

Last edited by snowklinger; 10-04-2011 at 03:23 PM.