Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Snowboarding Videos and Pictures
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 10:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
Mr. Right
BoardTard Xtrordinair

Quote:
Originally Posted by berg View Post
nice! you're definitely making strides as a boarder/filmer/editor i'm sitting in our hotel room in georgetown digitizing the footage we shot today. there's nothing too intense, some rips through the bowl off of lift 9, and other stuff that's more us screwing around that'll be fun to cut together after the trip. i'd like to focus more on some tight tricks/lines a little more tomorrow, and definitely on weds/thurs.

what are some of your fav lifts? we spent the morning on 1 and 2, then after lunch we moved over to 9, 4 and 8. the terrain off of 4 and 8 was definitely my fav. where are some of these epic pow stashes and tree lines you were talking about?
There is a lot of good stuff if you take 6 up and go left when you get off. Go past the park and there are usually some good stashes down there. There are also a lot of good stashes all over on 4 and 8. I think either lift 4 or lift 8 would be my fav. You are here until Thursday right? I MIGHT have thursday off but we suddenly became busy at work I have your number so I'll give you a call. When you are coming down from 4 take that little catwalk that goes by the poma lift. Right when you get on the catwalk on your left there is a little trail that is pretty sick. Look to the trees my friend! Oh yeah and the weather is calling for snow for the next two days.

Last edited by Mr. Right; 03-11-2008 at 11:02 PM.
Mr. Right is offline   Reply With Quote