Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Who is going out west this season?

6K views 45 replies 25 participants last post by  dc-rida-4-life7 
#1 ·
If I don't get a new(er) job, I might have to cut my snow fun down to one trip this season!

#28 ·
Spent a week at Whitefish last year, Great mountain, plenty of terrain and almost non-existent lift lines. The worst part was the fog. At times you can’t see shit and have to rely on the orange poles the set to mark the trails. There isn't much après ski at the resort but a free shuttle runs into town and there are some good bars and restaurants. Grab some Moose Drool and huckleberry ice cream while you're out there. If you’re up for the drive Fernie is about two hours away. I went for a day and was drowning in powder!

#13 ·
I need to make it out to Japan. I did like 3 years of Japanese in college... time to put it to use!

#14 ·
As soon as we finish thanksgiving with the fam-dam in Minnesota were packing the car to move to SLC for the winter, our season passes are already paid for and waiting for us to pick up at Brighton.

Gonna for sure hit BigSky, Moonlight and Targhee and hopefully find some extra funds to drive out to Tahoe for a week of riding.

#20 ·
Brighton has everything you could ever want. If you know where to look it is the best place in Utah. So much sick stuff if you have you split with you outside the gates. Super quick skin to the Wolverine Cirque and inbounds stuff is fun too. Tons of great options. We just don't have any pillows :(

#23 ·
That is a long drive of epic proportions. Where in Jackson are you going to stay?

#38 ·
psshh trips out west...thank the good lord i live out west. i dont think there is a more heavenly road on earth than little cottonwood Rd, im greatful im only 5 hours from it. My new taco will hopefully be getting a few 640 mile (distance from boise to slc) round trips this winter. SLC is in my top 3 places to live. I would love to go live out there in the future

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.