Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Warmest, Driest, Most Durable glove thread
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 01:00 AM   #36 (permalink)
Deviant
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDOTY View Post
So buy a nice liner and mitts? Is that what you are telling me? I would just rather have the one glove that gives me dexterity and warmth.
I understand what you're saying but I haven't found a glove with excellent dexterity and excellent warmth to the point I can use them in the worst/coldest conditions.

To be more specific I was speaking about gloves themselves in the previous post. Personally my hands get cold fairly easily. Obviously mitts don't give you the dexterity needed for things like mp3, zippers, but it's been my experience with the Dakines that I don't need to go to a mitt to keep my hands warm and I'm able to do almost everything I need to do with them on. If I need to do something like light up a cigarette or change tracks I can pull my hand out with the liner still on, but I'm usually doing that on the lift so it doesn't matter much if it takes a few seconds. As long as I can move my fingers easily with the gloves on I'm happy, but I'll sacrifice a little dexterity for warmth.
Deviant is offline   Reply With Quote