Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 12:21 PM   #1070 (permalink)
sabatoa
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

The folks at Hawk Island snow park are asking for input:

"FRIDAY - TODAY! Five days ago I asked for ideas and suggestions. We got nine responses.

TODAY I am going to be in Lansing and ready to meet with anyone of you anywhere so I can brief you on this project. We are also going to be at the site later this afternoon. Contact me or Eric Starke directly, I am doing windshield time for next two hours on my way to Lansing so call if you want - 517 202 1053. Some of you wanted to meet today (messages last week) so just tell me where and what time, someplace we can have a couple beers and easy to discuss.

This is your project and promises, if everything goes right and you guys jump in and help build your park, to not be lame. Government (Ingham County) has been outstanding regarding this project willing to believe in something totally out of the box. Please share your respects with them."

They keep asking for help and dammit I wish I had time but if any of you Howell to St Johns to Grand Ledge/Mulliken to Mason/Jackson peeps want to help then here's the info.

https://www.facebook.com/HawkIslandSnowPark
  • Boyne Mountain: 1
  • Mt Holly: 1
  • Mt. Brighton: 1
  • Caberfae Peaks: 1
  • Crystal Mountain: 2
  • Bittersweet: 1
sabatoa is offline   Reply With Quote