Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Been waiting for my order forever

2K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  snowvols 
#1 ·
I ordered a whole new set of snowboard stuff in August and I have still not gotten it. I ordered it from Proboardshop. It's getting pretty old, I mean I understand that 2012 stuff is gonna be back ordered for a while, but this is getting a little old.

#5 ·
You're supposed to get all those gifts when you have an order that big too and they didn't give me anything at all. I'm just do what you just said. I just want to try my board out.

Here's the email the sent me:

Hello,

Unfortunately, your order for the VOLCOM ACCELERATE MEN'S JACKET YELLOW MEDIUM '12 and the ROME MOB MEN'S SNOW BINDINGS YELLOW/BLACK LARGE (10-13) '12 did not deliver as scheduled and has been rescheduled for 10/11/2011. Please note that it is a 2012 item, therefore, the delivery date is not guaranteed and is subject to change. New arrivals are received every week, however, we have no way of knowing which delivery a particular item will be on until we check them in. If there is any changes, we will keep you posted. In any case, when it ships, we will send you an email confirmation with the tracking number.

I'm terribly sorry for the delays. If you need something sooner, please call us and we'll be more than happy to assist you. Thank you!

Best Regards,

Maly
ProBoardshop
Customer Service
1-888-557-0551

:cool:

#6 ·
Rule of thumb, if you order from big box shops and you get ahold of them through chat or in person, they're more likely to throw in goodies. The reps on the phone have done stuff for me, anywhere from gift carding me back more than I paid, to expediting the order and throwing in 2nd day air for no extra charge.

#8 ·
Do what? Call them on the phone? I've never *asked* for free stuff, they just gave it to me in addition to fixing the problem (warranty issues, shipping wrong items). Call 'em up, they'll probably ship out the first part of your order, give you the free stuff they owe and upgrade your shipping too. You'll at least get what you actually agree to pay for.

#16 ·
I know how you feel. I ordered the Airhole Shark Mask from the House back in September and it still hasn't shipped yet. They told me they are still waiting for the order to come into their warehouse... They shouldn't be posting shipment dates if it isn't official.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.