Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Can't decide on Colorado
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 03:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
Harolddd

Default Can't decide on Colorado

So I'm kinda stuck trying to figure out what I should do when it comes down to a season pass this year. I'm going to Colorado in January and snowboarding 5 days for sure with a bunch of my friends at Breckenridge. The problem is lift passes are going to cost me 355 for those 5 days so I started looking at season passes to see what the difference was. The Adult Summit Value Pass is 429 which gives me access to Breck, Keystone, and Abasin or I could get the Abasin bonus pass for 389 which would cover my 5 days at Breck plus access to Abasin of course. I am having a tough time getting another one of my friends interested in going out there a second time. Should I just say fuck it and hope I get someone to go, or go even if no one else will? I think the reason I'm having such a hard time deciding is because I would be dropping quite a bit of money for being a broke ass college kid. Any input would be helpful
Harolddd is offline   Reply With Quote