Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bringing a girl snowboarding for her first time/Best way to keep her from hating it
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 01:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
leecm

Default Bringing a girl snowboarding for her first time/Best way to keep her from hating it

And more importantly, whats the best way to keep her from hating me after her first day on the slopes, which will no doubt consist of busting her ass repeatedly.

What do you guys think is the best way of handling a situation where you're bringing a girl snowboarding so that she won't end up hating it and will actually look forward to doing it more in the future? Do you think their first trip should only be for one day on the mountain? I know the first time I snowboarded, my ass was so sore after the first day, I didn't want to go the next day.

Once we've actually bought our tickets and are in the ski resort, should I get her lessons or just teach her on the bunny slope for a little while and then take her to the top of a blue and baby her on the way down? Should I do what I'd do with a guy friend and just let them fend for themselves on the first trip down the mountain and tell them I'll help them after they've made it down for the first time?

Do you guys have any experiences like this? Any advice? Thanks

Last edited by leecm; 10-20-2011 at 01:30 AM.
leecm is offline   Reply With Quote