Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

What Do You Wear When You're Not Snowboarding???

35K views 145 replies 69 participants last post by  dirts mcgirts 
G
#1 ·
Discuss. What kind of clothes do you wear when you're not shredding???

So I'm a big clothes geek. I may not have style according to some people. Others like the clothes I wear. It all depends. Mostly I'm into graphic shirts. For the longest time I enjoyed shirts from a website called Threadless. For a time I really enjoyed those shirts but now that I look at them the graphics aren't as great as they used to be. Just recently a website by the name of 80's Purple was brought to my attention by a member of this site. The t-shirts are amazing, although good cheap hoodies are hard to find on that website although I think I found one. Anyways, I still have yet to find a good company for jeans. I love the shirts at 80's Purple. I think I found a good hoody there too. And as for shoes I got a pair of Osiris J. Grow's.

So like I asked, what type of clothes do you wear when you're not on the mountain?

#104 ·
outside of work: levis, nikes/jordans, urban tshirts (stussy, undefeated, the hundreds, crooks & castles, tits, etc), new era hats
At work: levis or flat front slacks, button up long sleeves, vneck sweater/vneck vest, nike dunks
At home: Basketball shorts and a wife beater!

#105 ·
i alternate between having moods when i really want to show people that i'm a snowboarder/skater so i'll wear a lot of rds, dc, vans, special blend, etc..

and going with the really professional look. lots of gap, zara men, h&m

and then looking like a bball junkie..i have a thing for jerseys in general, but basketball jerseys have become an addiction.

so basically, i'll wear anything depending on how i feel that day. i don't like to conform to a "type":cheeky4:

#108 ·
i'm pretty casual. usually just jeans (mostly straight sometimes skinny, depending on the occasion) and a skate or band shirt and a hoodie. during summer i wear board shorts or walk shorts. they are really comfortable. i also wear a pair of dc kicks most of the time. I also wear runners sometimes.

#114 ·
If it's winter, my snowboarding jackets actually pull double duty as my normal winter jackets. They also prove to be pretty nice rain jackets (although I know I'll have to put another water repellant coat on them soon...).

I've also started getting into this brand: International Concepts for some clubbing/night out clothes. Have some pretty cool looking jackets in my opinion and they've held up so far.

Otherwise... Kohl's for the win! :D

#116 ·
My style is very weird lol
I love bright colours
SO casually I would wear a colourful t-shirt with a pair of jeans/shorts/boardshorts (depends where I am and what weather it is lol) also a hoodie if it is a little bit cold. Most of the time I also wear a cap :D I just love to have something on my head :D For shoes - normally either bare foot or a pair of Nike 6.0's.
For casuals change the t-shirt and a hoodie for a shirt and a bright jumper and some casual shoes :D
thats it I guess haha

#117 ·
#118 · (Edited)
Jeans and hoodies.. Year round. Some golf shirts if I need to not look homeless.
Assesories. Wrist band, power balance, hat, studded belts, sunglasses depending.
Have alot of Oakley cloths (obsessed with Oakley) have Oakley casual shoes.
Like lee and ralph Lauren jeans
Snowboard affiliated brand t-shirts.

#120 · (Edited)
normal clothes....dvss, jeans, usually a dirtbike or snowboard related t shirt or jacket, a hat sometimes (or a nice dress shirt as required). out of all of my friends i am the most "bro" haha.

but my most recent (and un-bro-like) discovery has been my toe shoes (vibram five fingers trek sports)!

(yes this is my own personal picture, did not pull off google)

i love these things! so comfortable, much fun to wear, and they pretty much have gotten me into running somehow. if anyone is on the fence about them, DO IT! you wont be disappointed.

#121 ·
normal clothes....dvss, jeans, usually a dirtbike or snowboard related t shirt or jacket, a hat sometimes (or a nice dress shirt as required). out of all of my friends i am the most "bro" haha.

but my most recent (and un-bro-like) discovery has been my toe shoes (trek sports)!

(yes this is my own personal picture, did not pull off google)

i love these things! so comfortable, much fun to wear, and they pretty much have gotten me into running somehow. if anyone is on the fence about them, DO IT! you wont be disappointed.
They look so weird, but yet so cool at the same time.

#128 ·
I wear whatever is clean and close by, flannels, jeans, cargo shorts old t-shirts, ratty old sweat shirts lots of icebreaker, mountain hardwear, north face, marmot, backcountry.com clothes that actually do something other than make me look like an attention whoring douche bag who spends more on his wore drobe just to impress people than his house\apartment.

Clothes aren't a big deal to me unless they actually serve a purpose(ie jackets, gloves ect)

As far as fashion......if I don't wake up next to you or you don't sign my paycheck I could care aless what you think of me and what kind of clothing i wear.

#130 ·
My off the slope wear is probably the furthest thing from the typical shredder wear that a person can imagine. I am a pin-up model on and off-season, so I am typically wearing retro looking shit; lots of dresses and heels. It's not uncommon to see me in a pair of skinnies and converse high tops either, though. On the slopes, I am far from girly; mostly black jackets and pants.

#135 ·
NEED PICTURES! lol

I'm a jeans and a t-shirt kinda guy, always have been. You'll never catch me in skinny jeans, just Old Navy or GAP straight leg, although my brother gave me a pair of his 7's and a LOVE them! I do love my hoodies, I've got a Jay Peak hoodie which is my fave at the moment, also have a nice heavy Lululemon hoodie that I love. Wish Lulu was cheaper cause I'd like to get some of their pants but $100 is retarded for pants.

Shoes: Sketchers or Nike Airs most of the time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.