Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Christmas '11 in Colorado
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 01:53 AM   #13 (permalink)
Sick-Pow
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
Steamboat steep? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the steeps on that mountain are chutes 1 and 2 and are tracked out in no time.

Go to Aspen 4 mountains right there not as crowded as summit.

Milo doesn't know Breck and has written it off that's fine you need to know the mountain to get the goods and I'll be honest I like many people do not share the goods nor care to share the goods for good reason cause we like it good. Yes I put good in there a ton. I'll be honest Xmas week is a fucking headache here don't bother coming at all you'll be much much much happier.
Steamboat is a great mountain on a pow day because there are not tons of flat cat tracks, and yes, it is a steep ski hill. I ilke the gladed areas and the mtn is well laid out for lift served.

Steamboat compared to Breckenridge, Winter Park (not the Mary Jane side), Keystone, Buttermilk, Snowmass, is steeper and a well thought out lift served mtn. Compact, and a great town without the "epicness" of Vail Resorts......a good thing? I only wish Intrawest did not own it and it was local/private owned.
Sick-Pow is offline   Reply With Quote