Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Is there anyone on here in Japan?
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 12:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
onji

Heya

I'm on a 2010-2011 T.Rice 157 blunt. Ideally I prefer twin profiles, and would've bought the Jones Mountain Twin last year if it didn't run out of stock or the Amplid Hi-Def if I had the cash. Would've bought the Proto CT if it was out last year when I got my deck, but either way I'm very happy with my T.Rice. I know it doesn't have very much rocker in the profile but man it's stupidly easy to ride, I've pulled of some bad tricks and managed to land it. It actually feels a lot more parkey than I was expecting.

If you're looking at getting a twin deck everyone is raving about the Proto CT, and on paper it looks super badass. The T.Rice is actually quite playful, but still charges well. I bought it at the end of last season and haven't had a chance to ride it through deep pow. But yeah my T.Rice kills the park and groomers, and man the pop will send you in to orbit!

Yeah we get serious pow up here, but to be honest this is my first year living in Hokkaido, as opposed to being a tourist. We've got our first BC trip planned in about 3 weeks, fingers crossed it'll be deep :P

So you're looking at getting a deck shipped in from the States?
onji is offline   Reply With Quote