Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Is there anyone on here in Japan?
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 02:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
dreampow
Veteran Member

I spend most of my time in pow accessible around the resorts rather than full on BC. Still deep and sometimes long runs away from groomed areas.
Thats why I like my semi directional freeride boards as they just make it easier in the pow. Serious pow even in Nagano.

I don't know your weight, but you might want more than 157 in the Hokkaido BC.

Still I want a freestyle deck to add to my quiver and the proto CT looks sweet.

I am looking at getting one shipped which is why I was asking about solutions. Having it sent to my uncle and then him shipping it to me via the cheapest courier looks the best option.

May as well get some bindings while I am at it.

Hope you get good snow. My first trip up to Nagano is usually mid-late December.

Can't wait. I will be getting a season pass, worth looking into if you are doing more than 15 days a year at one place (Niseko?).

If you find any great spots for BC be sure to let me know. I will definitely make it up there at some point.

Here is a link to my HP, this is the terrain where I board in Nagano. Looks funny because it won't support Japanese but the link works.

★自遊人マックスのホームページ★
dreampow is offline   Reply With Quote